Start spreading the news…New York State has some delicious wine and cheese! Here at the Greene Grape, we take pride in supporting local and independent producers who use responsible and sustainable methods to create their products. From the Finger Lakes to the Hudson Valley to the streets under Crown Heights in Brooklyn, New York terroir plays an important role in creating unforgettable flavors in the products we love! Join our beverage expert and cheesemonger for a class that will definitely put you in an Empire State of rind.
In this class, guests will:
- taste 3 cheeses and 3 wines from New York with our beverage expert and cheesemonger
- hear about each producer, their methods and history, and why we choose to showcase their product
- learn how to properly taste wine and cheese with our staff
- get tips on how to pair wine and cheese
- enjoy family-style snacks during the class
- take home tasting notes and a special offer just for class participants
Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. All participants must be able to show ID to prove they are 21 or older. All food is served family-style, and allergies can be accommodated with advance notice. No refunds are offered for classes and events. 3 business days’ notice is required to receive a credit or transfer to a future class or event. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a class or event due to unforeseen circumstances, inclement weather or otherwise. In the event of a class or event cancellation, we will contact you directly at the phone number or email address you have provided to offer a full refund or credit to transfer to a future class or event. Please feel free to contact [email protected] with any questions!